Slots & Bends
Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour
Transportation IncludedJoin us for a full-day guided hiking and sightseeing trip up to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in AZ. You have very likely seen pictures of the magnificent formations but seeing them up close and personal while sightseeing on our Antelope Canyon Tour is just... well incredible.
Adventure Price: $360 - $475
The drive to Antelope Canyon is 4 hours which is why our Antelope Canyon tour starts earlier than some of our others.
- Pick up will be at 5:45am, getting us to Antelope Canyon at around 10:30.
- We will have a guided hiking and sightseeing tour through the rock formations at Antelope Canyon guided by one of the trained Navajo guides that are on site.
- After the Antelope Canyon tour, we will head over to Horseshoe Bend where you will get a glimpse at one of the most amazing rock formations in Arizona
- Lunch will be included
- We will arrive home between 8pm and 9pm.
Included in tour
- Lunch ($15 value)
- Entrance fees to Antelope Canyon
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
- Professional Guide
- Views of Horseshoe Bend
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring more water than you need when you are planning to hike through the desert on our Antelope Canyon Tour, or any other guided hiking and sightseeing tour in AZ. We do supply water available on request. An additional layer (sweatshirt etc.) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north (depending on the time of year). For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and a good pair of sunglasses. It is mandatory to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS