Canyon to Canyon
Grand Canyon & Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour
Experience the most awe inspiring natural formations in Arizona on our ultimate Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon overnight sight seeing tour. This tour will take you to see the most impressive canyons and rock formations that Arizona has to offer in the most streamlined and efficient manner possible.
$900-$1350/person (2 person minimum)
The drive to the Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix is 3.5-4 hours which is why this particular tour starts earlier than some of our others.
- Pick up will be at 7:30 am at your location
- The guided outdoor adventure and sightseeing tour will go through Sedona, AZ giving you great views of the world renowned Sedona Red Rocks
- Drive along Route 66 for a brief visit in historic Williams, AZ
- Enjoy at the El Tovar Restaurant overlooking the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Once we arrive at the Grand Canyon we will go on a scenic driving tour with multiple stops for great views and pictures as well as a walking tour.
- Stay overnight at the Grand Canyon
- Leave the Grand Canyon for Antelope Canyon at approximately 8am.
- Antelope canyon tour
- Horseshoe Bend and Glen Canyon Dam
- Arrive back in Phoenix/Scottsdale at approximately 7pm
Included in Tour
- Grand Canyon, Route 66 & Historic Williams, AZ, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend & Glen Canyon Dam
- Lunch for both days
- Water & Snacks available in the van
- Park Entrance Fees
- Professional Guide
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons to go on a private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring more water than you need when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available on request. An additional layer (sweatshirt etc.) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north (depending on the time of year). For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and a good pair of sunglasses, especially on our Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix; an outdoor adventure and and guided sightseeing tour. It is mandatory to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.