Grand Canyon Day Tour
The name says it all, “The Grand Canyon”, one of the World’s most magnificent natural wonders. This Grand Canyon day tour from Phoenix and Scottsdale is a full day guided outdoor adventure and sightseeing trip, including transportation, where you will see the most incredible views and attractions the South Rim has to offer. The profound history, culture, and local artistry will give you a sense of stepping back in time. DukOUT is proud to offer this unique Grand Canyon tour and guided sightseeing adventure opportunity in Arizona!
Private Adventure Pricing
$350 - $550
Pricing is tiered based on the number of people in your group.
The drive to the Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix is 3.5-4 hours which is why this particular tour starts earlier than some of our others.
- Pick up will be at 6:30 am at your location
- Drive along Route 66 for a brief visit in historic Williams, AZ
- Enjoy your catered picnic lunch overlooking the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Once we arrive at the Grand Canyon we will go on a scenic driving tour with multiple stops for great views and pictures as well as a walking tour.
- We will arrive home between 6:30-7:30.
Included in Tour
- 3 hour tour on the Rim of the Grand Canyon, drive along Route 66 & visit historic Williams, AZ
- Water & Snacks available in the van
- Park Entrance Fees
- Professional Guide
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons to go on a private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour. Pickup from Sedona or Flagstaff available upon request.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring more water than you need when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available on request. An additional layer (sweatshirt etc.) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north (depending on the time of year). For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and a good pair of sunglasses, especially on our Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix; an outdoor adventure and and guided sightseeing tour. It is mandatory to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.