Grand Canyon Day Tour
The name says it all, “The Grand Canyon”, one of the World’s most magnificent natural wonders. This Grand Canyon day tour from Phoenix and Scottsdale is a full day guided outdoor adventure and sightseeing trip, including transportation, where you will see the most incredible views and attractions the South Rim has to offer. The profound history, culture, and local artistry will give you a sense of stepping back in time. DukOUT is proud to offer this unique Grand Canyon tour and guided sightseeing adventure opportunity in Arizona!
$197 - $325
The drive to the Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix is 3.5-4 hours which is why this particular tour starts earlier than some of our others.
- Pick up will be at 6:30 am at your location
- The guided outdoor adventure and sightseeing tour will go through Sedona, AZ giving you great views of the world renowned Sedona Red Rocks
- Drive along Route 66 for a brief visit in historic Williams, AZ
- Enjoy your catered box lunch overlooking the South Rim of the Grand Canyon ($15 value!)
- Once we arrive at the Grand Canyon we will go on a scenic driving tour with multiple stops for great views and pictures as well as a walking tour.
- The drive home will take us to a very popular Navajo Trading Post for some Native American history and knowledge
- We will arrive home between 6:30-7:30.
Included in Tour
- Views of Sedona Red Rocks, Route 66 & Historic Williams, AZ
- Water & Snacks available in the van
- Park Entrance Fees
- Professional Guide
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring more water than you need when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available on request. An additional layer (sweatshirt etc.) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north (depending on the time of year). For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and a good pair of sunglasses, especially on our Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix; an outdoor adventure and and guided sightseeing tour. It is mandatory to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS