SEDONA PRIVATE TOURS
Sedona Hiking & Wine Tasting Tour
If you are looking to see Sedona from all the best vantage points…this is Sedona private tour for you. We start the day off with a 1.5-2 hour hike in the beautiful Sedona country-side. The hike is followed by lunch at one of Sedona's best local restaurants. After lunch, we head to 2 of our favorite vineyards in the Sedona area for an unforgettable Arizona wine tasting experience!
Included in Cost
- 1.5-2 hour hike in Sedona
- $40/person Lunch Credit
- Flight of wine at each of 2 vineyard (4-5 tastes per vineyard)
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
2 Passengers: $575
3 Passengers: $475
4-7 Passengers: $375
8-12 Passengers: $3200 (group rate)
The Sedona Experience is an ALL DAY excursion.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location at 7:00AM.
- We will arrive in the Sedona area around 9am and will go on a 1.5 - 2 hour hike through the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona. We will follow the scenic hiking tour with a lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants for an unforgettable dining experience. ($40 food/bev. credit per person!)
- The Sedona private tour continues to 2 premier vineyards in Page Springs where you will get a full wine flight at each vineyard - included in the cost of the ticket.
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 6:30pm
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons for adventurers from Scottsdale and Phoenix to go on oura Grand Canyon private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Sedona private tour pick ups are available from our Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's, and personal residences; and are included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where we will provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour..
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available upon request. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.