RED ROCK RUN
Sedona Jeep Tour
The Sedona Red Rocks offer some of the most sought after views in the country. Experience what all the hype is about up close and personal with a 2 hour Sedona Jeep Tour and outdoor adventure, followed by lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants and a visit to some of Arizona's Native American Ruins. For exciting things to do in AZ, DukOUT can get you close to your favorite views with our guided outdoor adventures.
Adventure Price: $350+
The Sedona Red Rock Run Jeep Tour and Outdoor Adventure is an ALL DAY excursion when looking for things to do in AZ.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides will start your guided outdoor adventure with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location at 7:00AM.
- On our way up to Sedona, we will make a stop at Montezuma's Castle - historic Native American cliff dwellings
- We continue on our way into Sedona where we will make a number of stops at different view points and landmarks for amazing views and pictures of the Sedona Red Rocks.
- Sit down lunch at one of Sedona's finest local restaurants ($30/person credit [plus tax & tip])included in cost of the tour
- Following lunch, we will have a brief leisure time to checkout Uptown Sedona for shopping and souvenirs
- 2 hour afternoon Jeep Tour
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 6:00pm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your jeep tour will be coordinated by DUKOUT Adventures but will be run and provided by a 3rd party jeep tour company based on availability. We typically use Pink Jeep Tours and only use backup providers when we are unable to secure an adequate tour and tour time with Pink Jeep Tours. Your guide will drop you off for your tour time and will pick you up upon the culmination of the Jeep tour. DukOUT Adventures will not be directly operating the Jeep tour aspect of the day.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert on one of our guided outdoor adventures in Sedona. We do supply water available upon request. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.