RED ROCK RUN
Sedona Jeep TourThe Sedona Red Rocks offer some of the most sought after views in the country. Experience what all the hype is about up close and personal with a 2 hour Sedona Jeep Tour and outdoor adventure with our friends over at Pink Jeep Tours, followed by lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants and a visit to some of Arizona's Native American Ruins. For exciting things to do in AZ, DukOUT can get you close to your favorite views with our guided outdoor adventures.
Adventure Price: $330+
The Sedona Red Rock Run Jeep Tour and Outdoor Adventure is an ALL DAY excursion when looking for things to do in AZ.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides will start your guided outdoor adventure with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location at 7:00AM.
- We will arrive at the jeep tour location in Sedona around 9:30am to get prepared for a 10am departure. Your Sedona Jeep Tour will be followed by a lunch at the Mariposa Latin Inspired grill where each guest will have a $30 + tip meal credit included in the cost of the tour.
- Following lunch you will have some shopping & leisure time to look around the historic city of Sedona.
- Following the leisurely tour of the city of Sedona we will head to the Tuzigoot Native American Ruins
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 6:00pm.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert on one of our guided outdoor adventures in Sedona. We do supply water available upon request. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
- A positive attitude!