Scottsdale Bike & Brew
Scottsdale Mountain Biking and Brewery Tour
Hit the trail with us on a 2 hour guided mountain biking tour through the McDowell Sonoran Preserve (Scottsdale, AZ) where we will wind our way through the awesome saguaros, epic boulders and sandy trails! Following our guided mountain biking ride we will head to a local brewery for lunch and some well deserved beer tasting!
Pricing inclusive of lunch, beer flights and round trip transportation
Private Tours: $225 - $350
Included in our Scottsdale Mountain Biking and Brewery TourThe desert trails of Arizona offer some of the most diverse, fun mountain biking that you can find and what better way to finish a great ride than some delicious local craft beer?! This tour is suitable for all skill levels from first time mountain bikers to highly proficient and skilled riders, we have options to make your ride the best experience possible. On this Scottsdale mountain biking and brewery tour, we will include the following:
- 2 hour guided mountain biking tour in the beautiful Scottsdale McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Lunch ($40/person credit built into the cost of the tour for lunch)
- Beer tasting at a local Arizona Brewery (1 beer flight at the brewery included in tour cost, up to 6 tastes per flight)
- Round trip transportation from most Phoenix/Scottsdale VRBO's, hotels and Resorts
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons to go on a private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Round trip transportation from most Phoenix/Scottsdale VRBO's, hotels and Resorts
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do provide a pack to carry your water and any snacks, cameras, phones etc that you would like to bring on the ride. Athletic shoes and athletic wear clothing are strongly suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must and are required. Please, NO SANDALS or JEANS. Sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses.
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.