Hike & Dine
Guided Hiking Tour with Dining Option
Join us on a guided hike tour through the beautiful deserts of Phoenix and Scottsdale followed by a delicious lunch or brunch at our favorite local restaurant, The Vig. This Phoenix and Scottsdale guided hiking tour will consist of a 2-3 hour guided hike in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve or McDowell Sonoran Preserve trail systems.
Adventure Price: $175 - $300
For the morning adventure, transportation will be provided by your DukOUT adventure guide at the selected pickup location between 7:30AM and 8:00AM. We will then travel to the trailhead and begin our guided tour at approximately 9AM. The hike is scheduled to take between 2 and 2.5 hours. Once the hike has been completed we will take you to one of Scottsdale finest restaurants for a relaxing dining experience.
Our Restaurant Partner
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons for adventurers from Scottsdale and Phoenix to go on oura Grand Canyon private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd., STE 104, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to attend a guided hike through our Phoenix desert. We do have water backpacks available upon request. Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. Call us today if you have any questions regarding our Guided Tours in the Phoenix area.
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.