Scottsdale Mountain Biking Day Tour
Scottsdale Guided Mountain Biking Tour
Enjoy a 1.5-2 hour Scottsdale Mountain Biking tour through the beautiful Sonoran Desert! On your ride, your guide will take you through amazing geological features including large granite boulder rock falls.
You will see a plethora of flora and fauna including the mighty saguaros of Arizona and possibly some other desert critters! All rides are private and we have options for all ages and skill levels. Get out on a ride with us and let the locals show you the way!
$120 - $150/person
Pricing is tiered based on group size.
Included in our Scottsdale Mountain Biking TourThe desert trails of Arizona offer some of the most diverse, fun mountain biking that you can find anywhere in the world. Tours are available for all ages and we tailor our private guided mountain biking tours to be suitable for the skill level of the group. From first time mountain bikers to highly proficient and skilled riders, we have options to make your ride the best experience possible. On your tour, we will include the following:
- High Performance Specialized, front suspension mountain bike
- 1.5 - 2 Hour Guided Mountain Biking Tour in the Sonoran Desert
- Day Pack
- Water bottle
- Medically Certified Mountain Biking Guide
- Transportation - $150 flat rate for groups up to 13 (call for larger groups)
- Local dining option following the ride (call for details)
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons to go on a private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Transportation Available from most Phoenix/Scottsdale hotels and resorts. Transportation is an additional cost. Please see pricing table for tour price with transportation.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do provide a pack to carry your water and any snacks, cameras, phones etc that you would like to bring on the ride. Athletic shoes and athletic wear clothing are strongly suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must and are required. Please, NO SANDALS or JEANS. Sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses.
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.