Sedona MTB & Sight Seeing
Sedona Mountain Biking & Sight Seeing Tour
If you are looking to see Sedona from all the best vantage points.. this is the tour for you. We start the day off with a 2 hour mountain biking tour in the beautiful Sedona country-side followed by lunch at one of Sedona's best local restaurants. After lunch, we visit Airport Mesa for some final great views of Sedona before heading to the historic Indian Ruins of Montezuma's Castle.
Included in Cost
- 2 hour Sedona Mountain Biking Tour
- $30/person Lunch Credit
- Sight Seeing in Sedona
- Visit to Montezuma's Castle - Entry Fees included
Adventure Price: $350 - $500
The Sedona Mountain Biking & Sight-Seeing tour is an ALL DAY excursion.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location at 6:45AM.
- We will arrive in the Sedona area around 9am and will prepare for and head out on our 2 hour Sedona Mountain biking tour through the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona. We will follow the scenic mountain biking tour with lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants for an unforgettable dining experience. ($30 food/bev. credit per person!)
- Following lunch we will do a little more sight seeing in Sedona before leaving Red Rock Country for Montezuma's Castle Native American ruins
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 6:00pm
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your mountain biking tour will be coordinated by DUKOUT Adventures but will be run and provided by a 3rd party mountain biking company, permitted to operate in Coconino County based on availability. We typically use Hermosa Tours and only use backup providers when we are unable to secure an adequate tour and tour time with Hermosa Tours. Your guide will drop you off for your tour time and will pick you up upon the culmination of the tour. DukOUT Adventures will not be directly operating the Mountain Biking tour aspect of the day.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available upon request. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional souvenir purchases)
- Closed-toed athletic shoes are required. Please, NO SANDALS. You will not be able to participate in the Mountain Biking tour without the proper footwear.
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.