Sedona Ride & Dine
Horseback Riding & Sedona TourCome along for a full day outdoor adventure and guided tour starting with a sightseeing horseback ride followed by lunch and a scenic tour of Sedona.
Adventure Price: $297
The “Sedona Ride & Dine” is an ALL DAY horseback riding and outdoor adventure excursion.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location at 6:45AM.
- We will arrive at the ranch around 9am and and get prepared for a 1 hour horseback ride through the Verde Valley with views of Sedona. After the ride we will head to Sedona for a delicious lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants for an unforgettable dining experience, followed by a world class outdoor adventure and guided tour of Sedona and the surrounding areas. ($30 food/bev. credit per person)
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 6:00pm.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available upon request during our Sedona horseback riding excursions, and any other outdoor adventure and guided tour in AZ. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
- A positive attitude!