Sedona Sightseeing Tour
Join us on a full day tour of Sedona and the surrounding region to check out the best sights the Red Rocks have to offer.
Included in Cost
- Morning sightseeing tour of Sedona, historic areas and major landmarks
- Entrance to Montezuma's Castle - Ancient Native American Cliff Dwellings
- $30/person Lunch Credit
- Shopping and leisure time in Sedona
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
Adventure Price: $250 - $425
The Sedona SightSeeyer is an ALL DAY excursion.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location at 8:00AM.
- We will start making our way up to Sedona and will take a quick stop at Montezuma's Castle - Ancient Native American Cliff Dwellings.
- Following the Montezuma's Castle, we will continue on our way into Sedona where we will make stops at Chapel of the Holy Cross, Airport Mesa and take a drive by the Red Rock State park for incredible views of the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona.
- After our scenic sightseeing tour of Sedona we will take a break for lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants for an unforgettable dining experience. ($30 food/bev. credit per person!)
- Shopping and Leisure time in Uptown Sedona following lunch
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 5pm
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available upon request. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.