The Grape Run
Sedona Sightseeing & Wine Tasting Tour
Join us for our all day outdoor adventure vacation to Arizona Wine Country! The Grape Run - Sedona Wine Tour offers a scenic sightseeing tour of Sedona, AZ in the morning, followed by lunch at one of Sedona's best restaurants. After lunch, relax at one of the beautiful vineyards in Page Springs and taste the wonderful wine of Arizona.
All inclusive pricing covers lunch (up to $40 plus tax and tip), a flight of wine at each vineyard and round trip transportation from your Phoenix or Scottsdale location.
The “Grape Run” in Sedona is an ALL DAY wine tour excursion.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin your Sedona sightseeing and outdoor adventure with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location at 7:30AM.
- Visit the historic Native American cliff dwellings at Montezuma's Castle
- Following our tour of Montezuma's Castle we will continue on our way into Sedona where we will visit some of the historic and renowned landmarks of the region for breathtaking views of the iconic Sedona Red Rocks. We will follow the scenic sight seeing tour with lunch at one of Sedona's best local restaurants, followed by some leisure time to look around this historic city. ($40 food/bev. credit per person!)
- The Sedona wine tour continues to 2 premier vineyards in Page Springs. (Full wine flight included at each vineyard)
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up between 6pm - 6:30pm.
Private Adventure Price (per Person)
2 Person Tour: $550
3 Person Tour: $450
4+ Person Tour: $350
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons to go on a private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. On our Sedona area sightseeing and outdoor adventures, we do supply water available upon request. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.