The B Line - Hike & Brew
Payson Hiking & Brewery Tour
Join us for an Arizona Tonto National Forest day trip! Get ready for a scenic hike in the morning, followed by lunch and site seeing in historic Payson, AZ. After lunch, relax at a fantastic local brewery and taste the wonderful flavors of Arizona.
Adventure Cost: $250+
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin wth round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location between 6:30AM and 7:00PM.
- We will arrive at the trail head around 9AM and hike for approx. 1.5 hours down to the Tonto Natural Bridge. This is one of the most scenic hiking tours in the Tonto National Forest, where you will be able to get some spectacular views of the power of nature in action.
- From the trail, a scenic drive will take you to one of Payson, Arizona's finest restaurants for an unforgettable dining experience, followed by some leisure time to look around the city.
- ($25 food/beverage, credit per person/$5 tip included)
- The excursion continues to a premier brewery where you will enjoy another $25 beverage credit per person ($5 tip included) and receive a personal experience at Pine, AZ's only brewery.
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 5:00PM
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of our Payson hiking and brewery tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, our Payson hikes and tours are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available on request. An additional layer (sweatshirt etc.) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and a good pair of sunglasses. It is mandatory to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS