The Sedona Experience
Sedona Hiking & Wine Tasting TourIf you are looking to see Sedona from all the best vantage points.. this is the tour for you. We start the day off with a 1.5-2 hour hike in beautiful Sedona country-side.The hike is followed by lunch at the Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill - one of Sedona's best local restaurants. After lunch, we head to 2 of our favorite vineyards in the Sedona area for a unforgettable Arizona wine tasting experience!
Included in Cost
- 1.5-2 hour hike in Sedona
- $30/person Lunch Credit
- Flight of wine at each of 2 vineyard (5-7 tastes per vineyard)
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
Adventure Price: $275 - $400
The Sedona Experience is an ALL DAY excursion.
- Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location between 6:30-7:00AM.
- We will arrive in the Sedona area around 9am and will go on a 1.5 - 2 hour hike through the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona. We will follow the scenic hiking tour with a lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants for an unforgettable dining experience. ($30 food/bev. credit per person!)
- The Sedona wine tour continues to 2 premier vineyards in Page Springs where you will get a full wine flight at each vineyard - included in the cost of the ticket.
- Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up around 6:30pm
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd. STE 104., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available upon request. An additional layer (sweatshirt) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north. For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses. IT IS MANDATORY to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS
- A positive attitude!