Camelback Guided Hiking Tour
Camelback Mountain Guided Hiking Tour - Scottsdale, AZ
Join us on a guided hiking tour up the iconic Camelback mountain in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area! This hike is not for the faint of heart and will be a 2.5 to 3 hour hike to summit and return to the parking lot but the views are breath taking.
Transportation options available.
With Transportation: $150/person (groups of 6+ only)
Without Transportation: $100 - $150/person
Included in Tour
- 3-4 Hour Guided Hike up Camelback Mountain
- Day Pack
- Water bottle
- Certified Hiking Guide
- Local dining option following the hike
Scheduled Tour Times
- With Transportation: 7:30am & 2:30pm
- Without Transportation: 8:00am & 3pm
- Custom start times are available. Please call our office to coordinate a custom hiking tour.
Why Go Private?
There are many reasons to go on a private tour but the most important reason is that your tour can be tailored to your desires, timing and needs! Want to spend more time in one location over another? No Problem! Switch up the lunch spot for the day? Sure thing!
Additionally, you can expect the following:
- No tour minimums to be met, so no last minute cancellations.
- Personalized information, recommendations and direction from your guide.
- Your guide stays with you and only you all day!
- You are the only pickup! No driving from hotel to hotel (or residence) to drop off the other guests on your tour at the beginning and end.
- Secure storage of your belongings in your private tour vehicle.
- Ability to more adequately accommodate special group needs including medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly traveler needs.
- Tour customizations for your desired add-ons such as Helicopter tours, hiking tours, biking tours, wine tasting etc.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners, VRBO's and personal residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our normal pickup zone, you can meet at our office at 7750 E Redfield Rd., STE 104, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 where will we provide you with round trip transportation for the rest of your tour.
What To Bring
Remember, our Camelback mountain tour will take approximately 2.5-3 hours!! Always bring water when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do provide to carry your water and any snacks, cameras, phones etc that you would like to bring on the hike. Hiking boots and athletic wear clothing are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS or JEANS. Sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses.
Contact us today if you want to learn more about our Phoenix and Scottsdale hiking tours!
All single day tours incur a 72 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 72 hour window will be entitled to a full refund.
Large Group Gratuity
For large group tours of 7 or more participants, we require a 15% auto-gratuity that will be charged to the credit card on file following the booking of your tour. If you have any questions, please contact our office.